Monday 14 April 2014

Superdrug, Boots, Dorothy Perkins Collective Haul

I’ve been doing some shopping over the past month or so and have put it all together as a collective haul. There will be a separate Primark haul coming up shortly too.

I headed into Superdrug as I was in desperate need of some new makeup mostly concealer and foundation. I wanted to try a new brand for both of these before the last of my previous ones ran out completely. Luckily my new items are a great match for my skin so expect some reviews coming up.

I picked up some other makeup/toiletries items both from Superdrug and Boots. Mostly essentials really for example face wipes, shampoo, toner, cotton pads etc.

My most exciting purchases are from Dorothy Perkins. I’ve been loving there clothes recently and did another clothes haul about two months back. This time I bought two dresses in a vintage, vibrant style. The orange dress is bright and has a 60s style which I love and the blue dress is a modern and quite funky.

Let me know what you think of my purchases guys. I love doing haul posts. What have you been buying lately? Clothes? Makeup? Let me know! Helen xxx










Superdrug

(Rimmel 2nd purchase half price offer)
Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation (010 light porcelain) £6.99
Rimmel Hide the Blemish Concealer (Ivory) £3.99
Revlon Photo Ready Concealer (light pale 002) £6.49
L’Oreal Highlighting powder £8.99
Barry M Aquarium nail polish (Mediterranean 404) £3.99

Boots

(No7 buy 3for2 offer)
No7 Soft & Soothed Gentle Toner 200ml £8.00
No7 Beautiful Skin Quick Thinking Wipes £7.00 (X 2)
John Frieda Full Repair Full Body Shampoo 250ml £5.99
Boots Cosmetic Super Soft Pleat 100g £1.45

Dorothy Perkins

Izabel blue dress (20% off) £19.20 originally £24.00
Izabel Orange dress (20% off) £14.40 originally £18.00

No comments:

Post a Comment