Wednesday 12 February 2014

Graze Boxes | www.graze.com

I’ve been receiving graze boxes once a fortnight for about just under a year now and thought I would let you know a little bit about graze and my thoughts. 

If you haven’t heard of Graze it’s an online company which sends nutritious snack boxes by post. You'll get your first box half price then your next 2 boxes for £3.39 each and your other boxes will cost £3.89 each. If you type in this code: HELENC8QP you will get your 1st, 5th and 10th graze box free.

I think it such a cool concept and there snacks are mostly very healthy. There’s a mixture of fruit, nuts, seeds, a little bit of chocolate and lots more. They also do children’s and breakfast boxes which I haven’t tried.

There are some snacks which are just heaven. I love there fresh cakes and infusion tea combo a well as their scrumptious blueberry swirl, tutti frutti, track & field and there range of flapjacks are lovely.

I think the product is great. I love the fact you can pick and choose snacks you love, like or dislike. This helps with what is sent to you.

Receiving the box in the post is a real treat and I always look forward to it too. I take in enjoyment that what I am eating is fairly good for me on the whole with little calories. It’s certainly changed my views on what food items are good for snacking.

Overall I would thoroughly recommend graze boxes. There great if you want to eat healthier without losing a sweet tooth too much.

Just as a reminder my code is HELENC8QP for the offer.

Have you tried Graze boxes? What do you think of them? x





No comments:

Post a Comment