Thursday 2 January 2014

Soap & Glory Whipped Clean Shower Butter 250ml £8.00

I was pleasantly surprised by how well this product worked. It works as a two in one body butter and shower gel. A little goes along way and is great value for money. I found the scent to be extremely pleasant with a scent of pistachio, almond and sweet vanilla. 

The soft shower butter can be worked into the skin while showering. It leaves skin completely soft and is luxurious and beautiful to use. I did find sometimes the gel was a bit slippery but if you’re careful once on the skin it’s easy to use.

I’m a loyal Soap & Glory fan so will always repurchase from the brand. I may repurchase this particular item at some point after I get to work at using all my Christmas present body stuff 
:-)

I would love to hear from you if you have tried this product or if you would like to try it and have enjoyed this little review! Click here to view this item on the boots website.

Love Helen
XxXx




1 comment:

  1. I've been wanting to try this particular product from Soap & Glory for aaggess! Sounds so good :) I just followed you on bloglovin', love your posts x

    Amy | http://amysbeautyjournal.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete