Friday 10 January 2014

After Christmas Sale Shopping & Primark Haul

Hey All :-)

Hope you are all well chicks. Today’s post is dedicated all things sale. It’s collective of a couple of online and shopping trips.

I found some of the best sale items on FeelUnique.com, Boots and Debenhams. Other than these shops are maybe a couple of others including Miss Selfridge I wasn’t that impressed by that much of the sales in all honesty.

While I was out for my two friends we had a good nosey in the New Look sale. We went the Monday after Christmas so I assume if we had gone earlier there may have been more in. 

However I spotted a beautiful pair of their jeans in a Hindu/western kind of style with lots of embellishments on. I love them and the photos don’t give them justice at all. They also look better on, I bought size 12.

Debenhams had some lovely stuff too but things sold quite fast. This afternoon I received a striped tunic in a size 10 from Debenhams and fitted nicely so decided to keep it. It wasn’t reduced all that much but the quality is excellent.

Lastly I wanted to let you know I bought my first Origins products in the Boots sale. I haven’t tried them properly yet but they smell divine. I bought an Aromatherapy Associates bell which I’ve been using too. Reviews coming up shortly. I’m excited to give you my feedback on some of my first high end beauty product buys! :-) 

How were the sales for you?

Lots of love,

Helen Xx













New Look

Embellised Jeans £16.00 (reduced from £26)
Green bag with gold detailing £15.99

Debenhams.com

Mantaray navy striped button trim tunic £28 (reduced from £35)

Primark

Cosy socks in blue two pack £2.00
Suedette stud jean belt £2.50
Snake jean belt £2.00
30pk coloured elastic hair hands £1.00
Cotton rich tights in grey £2.00
Cotton rich tights in black £2.00

Feel Unique.com

Aromatherapy Associates Little Bell 7.5ml £8.00 (reduced)

Boots.com

Origins Grapefuit Duo Set £14 (reduced from £22)
Origins Drink Up 7ml (Free with origins purchase)
Extracts 4 Pack Body Wash Collection £6.00 (reduced from £12)

No comments:

Post a Comment