Friday 8 November 2013

Grab a hot cocoa and read a book :)

Grab a hot cocoa and read a book :)

Grab a hot cocoa and read a book :) by capstick13 featuring gold home decor

Hey! :)

How are you today?

I started my Christmas shopping this week which I’m so glad about. I’m so not a last minute person, most the time I’m super organised so it feels good to have made a start. 

I noticed through web surfing primark have a new website. I thought this was so cool and they upload there latest collections just as they hit the shops. It’s nice to get an idea whats in before you go. Have you checked out there website? Just type in primark in google.

I thought I would share one of my latest polyvore sets with you. I’m getting into the Christmas spirit a little with a few of my polyvore sets and collections.

Who doesn’t like to curl up with a book and mug of hot chocolate?! At the moment I am reading The Gift by Cecelia Ahern which is a Christmas novel. I love it and so far it’s really heartfelt and filled with unexpected twists. I’m near the end so let me know if you would like a review when I’m all done.

Do you like reading Christmas novels? How are you getting into the festive spirit?

Helen Xx

12 comments:

  1. wow! you're the first person I know to start Christmas shopping, but it makes me so excited!! Definitely time for onesies, lush baths, candles and a nice big hot chocolate:-D
    http://trendsareoverrated.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Charnai! :-)
      Thank you! Yes its rather early lol. Thanks this time of year I find exciting too. I don’t own a onesie yet but theres so many nice ones out there. I love hot chocolate!! :-)
      Merry Christmas X
      Helen xx

      Delete
  2. I love Xmas but I am not in the spirit, yet ! Maybe cause it's pretty warm weather still here in Italy ! I am not very organized and I confess often I buy presents at the last minute but I love to decorate my flat with Christmas ornaments !

    Fashion and Cookies
    Fashion and Cookies on Facebook
    Bloglovin
    You're invited to enter my Dale Grey Vintage Giveaway, open worldwide until November, 18th, to win a fab bracelet that retails for $135 !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vale!
      Thanks so much for stopping by my blog.
      Decorating the house can be super exciting :-) Hope you have a very merry Christmas.
      I will make sure to check out your blog too!
      Helen Xx

      Delete
  3. your post are very cute :)

    love this one!

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Andy,
      Thank you!! I love you style I’ve just hopped over to your blog. Thanks for stopping by hunny :-)
      Helen X

      Delete
  4. great post! would you like to follow eachother?
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely X. Yes of course I’m now following you on bloglovin. Have a nice Christmas!
      Helen Xx

      Delete
  5. such a cute post, I'm currently curled up in my pyjamas with my cat and some candles on... feels so wintery!
    http://www.britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it :-) oh that sounds like bliss! Christmas is a lovely time of year, all the best for 2014 Xx
      Helen xx

      Delete
  6. I'm in the southern hemisphere so it's not cold where I am - otherwise snuggling up with a hot chocolate and a book sounds lovely :) I always leave my Christmas shopping to the absolute last minute - clearly I am just a champion procrastinator!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you. Glad you liked the post. Ha! :-) thanks for stopping by lovely. Hope you have a festive and merry Christmas! Helen Xx

      Delete