Friday 4 October 2013

Soap & Glory Pulp-Friction Foaming Fruity Body Scrub 250ml (£8.00)

Today I’m going to be doing a show and tell on a beautiful product I’ve been using. I received Soap & Glorys Pulp Friction as a gift and have been delighted with the results after use. It’s probably not something I would pick up myself but I’m so glad I’ve been introduced to it. I’m not one for fads and was just a tinsy bit sceptical at what the scrub claimed to do. 

To start off with the packaging is wonderful (like most of their items!). The fragrance is hard to put a finger on at first but the bottle states fig, peppermint oil, lemonade and orange! The scent is pleasant but I’m not always reaching to have that additional cheeky sniff! ;)

The consistency is just right and includes little beads to exfoliate. After massaging into damp skin I found it foamed up very well. There was no waste because the cream was easy to work into the skin and there weren’t any clumps. It was easy to wash off too.

After stepping out the shower and drying I found my skin to be a lot smoother. It’s a treat to use and have been totally converted to the Soap & Glory brand.

I think Soap & Glory are really on the money with this product and after researching it further on the boots website I found it had won a couple of beauty awards. (Buy here!)

Have you tried Pulp-Friction Scrub? Whats your favourite Soap & Glory product? Xx  





No comments:

Post a Comment