Friday 25 October 2013

Primark, H&M, Poundworld etc Haul

Hauls are my favourite post to do. I love looking at hauls on other peoples blogs, its fun to be a little nosy and get ideas.

Late September I went shopping with two of my lovely friends in our local town. We mainly visited Primark but popped into lots of other shops too.

I picked up a beautiful black knitted dress with a white collar from Primark. It had that kind of preppy feel to it which I liked. At £12 you can’t really go wrong. I picked up a size 10 and found with this item the sizing was slightly on the larger side.

I picked up a beautiful blue nail varnish from h&m called ‘Serenity now’ and a blue glitter polish caught my eye called ‘Did I tell you’ and thought they would be perfect together. Post on this soon! I bought some other bits too ;)

Have you been in Primark lately? What have you been swooning over in the shops? Xx










Primark
Black collared jumper £12.00
Multi coloured scarf £4.00
Thermal socks £2.50
Chunky gold necklace £2.00
Leaf necklace £2.00

Poundworld
Detangler hairbrush in lilac £1.00

H&M
‘Serenity now’ nail polish £2.99
‘Did I tell you’ £2.99

Wilkinsons
Original source vanilla and raspberry shower gel £0.99

6 comments:

  1. Love the jumper dress! primark is a winner every time :) x

    leannaelizabeth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Leanna :)
      Thanks its so cosy and comfortable to wear – great for this time of year. Points to primark!! :) Xx

      Delete
  2. That dress is lovely, such a good staple for autumn/winter
    www.becka-thisismyworld.blogspot.com
    Becka x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rebekah! :)
      Thanks so much. Yes I’m lovin it at the moment. The white collar adds a lovely touch. Xx

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you kirsty :) It’s such a pretty colour. I can’t wait to try it :D X

      Delete