Thursday 8 August 2013

Shopping Trip Haul – New Look, Dorothy Perkins etc

Hey there lovelies – how are you all doing?

I thought I would post a shopping trip I did in July – sorry I’m a lil late posting. I’ve been really impressed with this summer’s sales.

I noticed the New Look sale when I was out and actually went back the following week to have a good look through. I will be doing a New Look Haul from a separate shopping trip sometime very soon so watch out :)

On this occasion I met up with one of my friends and her beautiful baby boy. We went for lunch and had a nosy round the shops. I picked up some great bits. 

I picked up a bargain spiked bracelet from Dorothy Perkins which I love and a trilby hat which I’ve already worn a few times now. I’m really pleased with the vintage rose snood I picked up – it’s so versatile and brightens any outfit!

I also got some essentials. Allura is a brand mainly available in Poundland/Poundworld. It’s kind of known as a cheapy brand but would really recommend there cotton pads as there so much softer than other brands.

I’ve grown to adore Poundland you can pick up some super bargains. Like many of you may already know they stock makeup and I’ve been lovin’ there range of brands available at the mo including Revlon, Rimmel and Boujous.








New Look

Vintage Rose Snood £7.99

Dorothy Perkins

Gold spike bracelet SALE £2.00 

Peacocks

Trilby hat £8.00 

Bodycare

Body Collection Bronzer £2.99

Impulse Temptation Vanilla & Peach £0.99

Impulse Into Glamour Sandalwood & Vanilla £0.99

Me To You tissues box £0.99

Pink Body Puff £0.45

Poundland

Revlon Nail Polish in '360 Mischievous' £1.00

Allura Cotton Pads 75 pads x 2 £1.00

Late Birthday Present:

Estee Lauder Youth-Dew Perfume



Have you been to look at the makeup brands in Poundland?
Whats your favourite bargain you’ve bought this month? xx

10 comments:

  1. Hello! :)
    Nice pics!
    I lov Ur blog and i follow!
    and now waiting for U following me! :)

    pat

    http://patsyhilton.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Patsy, so lovely of you to stop by. I will make sure to take a look at your blog :) xx

      Delete
  2. Ahhh when I saw the YouthDew I thought that was something you found in the pound shop haha, I was getting very excited :D love the look of the bronzer xx

    Gemma ♥ | Ɱiss Ɱakeup Ɱagpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gemma!
      Ah I’m sorry to disappoint lol. The perfume was a gift from family but poundland do lots of makeup brands such as rimmel, boujois and Revlon. I’ve noticed they also do copy cats of many high end perfumes. Youth dew is quite an oldy maybe you could try eBay. The bronzer was a bargain and really pigmented, I’ll be doing a review fairly soon. Thanks for stopping by, H xx

      Delete
  3. Oooh, the vintage snood is so pretty and ethereal! Love the gold bracelet as well, such a cool and edgy piece :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by lovely. Yes I quite like vintage looking stuff, the snood brightens up any outfit :) Yeah I was trying to go for an edgy style as I’m normally more girly, it’s nice to mix things up a bit xx

      Delete
  4. What a great haul! I have a nail polish similar to the Revlon one, it's such a great wear on the nails. Goes with everything. And I'm in absolute LOVE with that scarf!! How gorgeous!


    my beauty blog


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ada!
      Aw thanks so much! Yes the Revlon nail polishes are pretty nice, I’ll be doing a review of this one fairly soon. Your right it’s the kind of shade that goes with everything :) I've been wearing my scarf all summer :)
      I’m a follower on you blog now too ;) Xx

      Delete
  5. Loving your blog! Some lovely posts. I didn't realise that they sold make-up in Poundland? I shall definitely be having a look next time I see a store.

    www.becka-thisismyworld.blogspot.com
    Becka! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi hun!
      Ah thanks, that means a lot! :) Yes Poundland can be awesome for makeup bits – they are really doing well in that department. Hope you get a chance to check it out ;)
      Helen Xx

      Delete