Monday 12 August 2013

Johnson's Refreshing Facial Cleansing Wipes X 25 (Sale £1.52 @ Superdrug)


Today I thought I would review a product. I’ve used a couple of Johnson’s products in the past. The brand is known for baby products so you know your skin will be looked after well.

Previously I reviewed the dreamy skin night cleansing wipes and found them really amazing. Review for this here. The day version is also extremely good. I look for skin products which will be gentle and hypoallergenic.


These are definitely on par with the No7 Beautiful Skin Quick Thinking Wipes. Review for those here. Also if you love the No7 wipes but are looking for a cheaper alternative the Johnsons brand is fantastic.

The Johnsons packaging is lovely and simple and the price for 25 wipes is excellent. I find Superdrug often has half price offers but originally they sell at £3.05.


The wipes are non oily with just the right amount of moisture. They are a dream to use and are comforting on the skin. I tend to use these mainly of the morning or during the day. At night I switch to the dreamy night edition.

They are perfect for those times when taking off makeup with makeup remover and cotton pads is a bit of a chore and you want a quick answer.


How do you prefer to take off your makeup? Whats your favourite skin care brand?

4 comments:

  1. I've never seen this around before. I don't usually use makeup wipes as I feel like they won't remove all my makeup. I'm in love with using Johnson's Baby Shampoo to wash my brushes tho! xx

    Daphne | Peanut Butter and Chocolate Life | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Daphne! :)
      Ah thanks for commenting. Superdrug is the best place to buy these wipes as there always on offer. Wipes are really quick and easy – great when you’re in a rush! Yes your right Johnsons baby shampoo is awesome for cleaning brushes. Stop by again hun xx

      Delete
  2. These sound really good i'll definitively be picking some of these up:) I love your blog btw I would be really grateful if you checked out mine?
    www.darcymackay.blogspot.com I have uite a similar blog to you:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Darcy! Oh glad you liked the look of these face wipes, I find them really lovely to use :) oh thanks so much, yes course I will! Thanks for stopping by hunny Xx

      Delete