Saturday 20 July 2013

Matrix Essentials ‘Amplify’ Volumizing Shampoo


Matrix hair products are available in many salons. I came across the brand a number of years ago at my local hairdressers. At the time I had coloured hair so used the coloured hair range.

I’ve always been impressed with the quality of the Matrix brand. There shampoos and other products work wonders on my hair. Another product to try is the nourishing shine cream as its one of the best products that I’ve ever used on my hair!


This summer I bought the amplify shampoo by Matrix. I found when using this only a small amount is needed and a lot goes a long way. The best way to use this product is every other wash to avoid residue build up. This can sometimes happen when always using the same shampoo.

I wanted fuller hair and a bit of lift at the roots. After using this product my hair was somewhat more volumized but the main thing I noticed was how shiny and in good condition it made my hair feel. I also found the fragrance very refreshing and lovely.


Overall the product was very high quality – plus the packaging is so sleek. I found it’s a great everyday shampoo and as mentioned I use it every other wash.

Go to: http://www.matrixhaircare.co.uk/ for more info on their product range. They also sell items in salons too so make sure to ask if they stock it at your local. I picked mine up for around £6.00 for 250ml.


I highly recommend there range. Have you tried salon brands before? Have you come across the Matrix Essentials brand?

2 comments:

  1. iv literally never been to a salon :/ my mam used to do my hair then i did my own hair and now i wear a hijab so it doesnt need 'doing' per se. i like this though. great review.

    from Brigitte at // BreezeyBee Blog | BlogLovin'

    dont forget to enter my RiRi Woo Giveaway Here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Brigitte!
      Thanks for much for stopping by and interesting comments :) I will make sure to check out your blog too. Please keep in touch hun ;) xx

      Delete