Saturday 1 June 2013

In Style June Nails Inc Freebie (In Totes Pink)


I think I bought InStyle magazine the same time last year and the freebie was the nail Inc’s nail polishes in different colours.

I managed to get hold of ‘Totes Pink’ this year which I adore. It’s a sweet pale pink colour and perfect for spring/summer.


I’m quite fair skinned and I found the pink colour to be really flattering and lovely to wear. 

I found the formula to be quite thick which is great because only one coat is needed but a little trickier to even on the nails. This nail polish is semi gloss.


I don’t think I will not be buying it full price because as stated it’s not too easy to apply. Despite this I’ve been enjoying wearing this shade of nail polish and hope they InStyle will be doing similar offers in the future!

Have you picked up the latest InStyle Freebie? If not it’s worth popping into your local newsagents or WHSmiths.

4 comments:

  1. I love magazine freebies, I think I picked up a nails inc polish around this time last year too. Pretty sure it was a red one. I agree with you about paying full price, i have loads of Nails Inc polishes but I've never paid full price for them. I've either got them from TK Maxx or QVC. The colour looks lovely on you :-)I'll definitely be picking one up xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Linzi :)
      Thanks for getting in touch. I always look out for magazine freebie offers. Around summer time I think people (including myself) by magazines for there holls. It’s always nice to try out new products for free – I’m lovin' this new nail polish! Thanks for your tips and comments ;)
      Helen xxxx

      Delete
  2. what a lovely colour nail polsih x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kirsty, thanks for that I’m lovin' wearing it at the mo :) xxxx

      Delete