Friday 28 June 2013

Danby Health Shop Haul

Last week I had a visited the lovely North York Moors for a break. I purchased some things in the local health shop. There were lots of interesting products and I really enjoy having a look round. I will be doing an updated review of the shop including pictures. They have some more stock in the shop since I last visited.

There were so many lovely perfumes, but I eventually decided on a perfume called ‘Waikki Pikake’. I was delighted with the roll on edition I bought which can be described as jasmine and sandalwood scented. They stocked roll on, solid and original perfumes in the Pacifica range. Reviews coming up shortly.

Have you tried roll on or solid perfumes before? What did you think?








Lavera lipstick ‘08 Rosewood’ £11.90
Pacifica ‘Waikki Pikake’ perfume roll on £12.00
Pure and Natural ‘Caramel’ Lipbalm £1.49
Samples included Pukka Ayurveda firming face oil, nourishing face oil and deep moisture day cream free

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Ah thanks so much! I’ll check out your blog xx

      Delete
  2. I have tried roll on perfume before. I got this really cute tube but unfortunately, the smell did not last as long as the liquid ones!

    The Forest Elf's blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh right, yes I find some roll on perfumes can be like that. I’ve been using my new roll on perfume and it actually has more staying power than I thought it would so I’m quite pleased. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog, I will make sure to check out yours! :) xx

      Delete