Tuesday 4 June 2013

Anna Sui 'Sui Dreams' Perfume Review


This perfume has been a rekindled love for me. I used to love this fragrance as a teen and last month I splurged on the 30ml at £24.00.


I love collecting perfumes and because I knew this scent off by heart I ordered online. On the feel unique website the scent is described as follows... 


'Part soft innocence, part rock-n-roll vixen... Anna Sui Sui Dreams Eau De Toilette Spray is a scent that embodies unbridled energy and beauty. It's a harmonious multiplicity of both warm and fresh, rich and transparent with its delicious elements tangerine and vanilla, anise and peach... Open the door to your fantasies with Anna Sui's Sui Dreams.'


In my opinion It’s a sweet and fresh fragrance which is quite youthful. I love it! And the packaging is divine. The liquid is an aqua colour which I like. I think Anna Sui is a lovely brand and not too expensive also.


I would imagine this perfume could suit a variety of people. I highly recommend it, you won’t be disappointed :) X

Have you rekindled a perfume or beauty product love recently? Have you tried this perfume?

2 comments:

  1. Ahh this sounds lovely and I am obsessed with the packaging!! It's so pretty and whimsical! I will definitely go sniff this :) Great post hun!

    Andrea | RosyChicc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rosy, thanks so much. Yes I love the packaging too, its looks like a little handbag :) The scent is beautiful, I bet you’ll love it. Thanks for commenting, I’ve subscribed to your blog Xx

      Delete