Saturday 25 May 2013

Spring/Summer Nail Polish Ideas


Wow I’m enjoying the sunshine today and felt inspired to create spring summer nail polish blog post. Heres the line up and a short and sweet review for each... 


Gosh ‘569 Flamingo’ £5.00

This is a classic Barbie doll pink. The packaging is contemporary and the formula makes the polish easy to apply.

Topshop ‘Adrenalin’ £6.00

One of my fav nail polishes of the moment. Perfect to add sparkle to an outfit. Long wear and leaves a glitter effect.

Barry M ‘295 pure turquoise’ £2.99

This blue pop of colour is quirky and fun. It leaves a matt finish so I prefer to add a top coat.

Boots 17 lasting fix ‘tropical island’ £2.99

I adore this colour but the formula isn’t amazing. This is great is you are looking for something cheap and cheerful.


Limited Collection at M&S ‘Mauve’ Price unknown

Beautiful nail polish. This is an all rounder for me, perfect formula staying power and shade.

Fearne Cotton ‘Coral Island’ came in xmas gift set

The coral pink is ideal for wearing on your summer holls. I’ve been really impressed with fearnes range.

Fearne Cotton ‘lemon drizzle’ came in xmas gift set

The ultimate lemon colour brings out tanned skin and is great for summer months.

Fearne Cotton ‘Cotton Candy’ came in xmas gift set

I’ve been wearing this shade up and I love everything about it. Such a pretty, pretty colour.


4 comments:

  1. Nice pics! Have a wonderful weekend:)

    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3880191

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thanks Ira :D I’m now following you on bloglovin xxxx

      Delete
  2. Some awesome colours of polish in this post!the topshop one looks really nice:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Stef, they put me in a summery mood :) I like the Topshop one too! Im now following you on bloglovin’ ;) xx

      Delete