Friday 17 May 2013

Olay Eye Make-Up Removal Cream 100ML £2.99


Olay is quite a well known and trusted brand. Items by Olay can be picked up in Superdrug or Boots at reasonable prices. 


My mum has always quite liked the brand and just recently I’ve been lovin' there moisturiser. I must say there eye makeup remover was not as good and I was left feeling a bit disappointed.


I expected much more from the product. The first thing I noticed when using this was although it’s designed for eye makeup if I got any of the substance in my eye I found it was irritated.


Makeup was removed quite well even around the eye area but the liquid was oily and did not do that much else. 



Please comment if you have tried this product and let me know what you thought. Do you have any other makeup remover recommendations?

No comments:

Post a Comment