Monday 27 May 2013

Mini May Superdrug Haul

I bought a few bits from Superdrug. I mainly needed a new shampoo and I’m always looking for new ones to try. I generally buy shampoo from Tony & Guy, James Brown etc but I saw Superdrug’s own shampoo for 99p so thought I would see how it goes.

I also treated myself to an old love of mine, Anna Sui Sui Dreams perfume. At £24.00 it seemed quite reasonably priced. I adore the scent of this – its gorgeous and quite sweet.




Anna Sui Sui Dreams Perfume EDT 30ml - £24.00
Superdrug Naturals Shampoo Cherry & Fig Fine Hair 300ml - £0.99
Johnson's Refreshing Facial Cleansing Wipes x25 - £3.05
Superdrug Body Puff Pink - £1.99
Superdrug Pink Toothbrush Holder - £1.59

....Reviews coming up soon for some of these items....

What have you been treating yourself to lately? Have you tried Anna Sui perfume before?

6 comments:

  1. cute post! the superdrug own shampoo looks really reasonable! think you picked up a great bargain there! let me know how it gets on!

    Harriet x

    http://harrietdoesmakeup.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Harriet, Ah thanks :) Yes im looking forward to trying it and I promise to review it. Thanks for taking the time to view my blog. Have a lovely bank holl :) xxxxx

      Delete
  2. Just looked up that perfume on Fragrantica and it sounds yummy! I just bought some new perfumes :-) They're my fave things to buy! Great Haul and hope you had a great bank holiday! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Linzi, aw thanks ;) Anna sui is a bit of an oldie, its been out a while. I will be doing a full review of it shortly. I love buying perfumes too – its a lovely treat :) xxx

      Delete
  3. The superdrug shampoo looks intriguing! I tried Superdrug's horsenut conditioner yearrs ago and it was awful! However I am looking forward to reading your review on the shampoo!

    Need to have a little sniff of the Anna Sui perfume!

    Halima

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Halima, ah thanks for that. I've never tried there conditioners but I’ll make sure to stay clear of the horsenut one. The shampoo I bought smells divine; I can’t wait to try it! Thanks for viewing my blog and commenting. H Xx

      Delete