Saturday 18 May 2013

Lauren Conrad Style Book


Even though this book has been out quite a good while I thought my blog readers would like to hear some of my thoughts on it. I wanted to make a review for anyone who may not already have this book and is considering buying it.


It’s a beautifully illustrated with a smart hardback cover – perfect to make any coffee table look a little more glamorous. 


I found the writing style easy to understand and the ideas were fairly simple but put across so well. Lauren puts her personality into the book in an effortless manner.


Chapters divide different elements of the book including fashion, beauty and lifestyle. She seems to have thought of everything and I found her general approach to a range of topics nice to read and the ambience was light hearted and fun.


I mostly enjoyed reading about her own style and how she would dress for a specific occasion etc. There was a smaller chapter on hair and makeup which I liked. I found the hair tutorials helpful.


Lauren has lots of great ideas and I love her honesty throughout the book. This book would make a fantastic present and is a suitable read for teens up to adults. I would highly recommend this book to anyone who is looking for a fun book about fashion.


Buy here on Amazon.co.uk.

Have you read any of Lauren Conrad’s books? What did you think? Do you have any fashion/beauty book recommendations?

2 comments:

  1. I have this book and love it! I loved the insight into her style and it also makes a great coffee table book! I'm looking into getting her Beauty book aswell :)

    Alannah | www.keddiescloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it makes a great coffee table book. Laurens style is so effortless. I’ve got her beauty book I’ll be doing a review of this shortly. The beauty book is just as good if not better! Thanks for stopping by :) Xx

      Delete