Sunday 10 March 2013

James Brown Colour Enhance Products Review




Colour Enhance Shampoo

I got given this set of hair care products as a gift. In the past I’ve coloured treated my hair many times and these products are perfect to use for this. The bottle states ‘revitalise and refresh chemically treated hair’.

After using this shampoo I found my hair to be more smooth and sleek. The fragrance is clean and fresh smelling which leaves hair smelling gorgeous throughout the day.


Colour Enhance Conditioner

The conditioner is lovely to use and only a small amount is needed each time. I found it to be very soothing and great for that moisture boost to your hair.


Intensive Moisture Mask

I was over the moon with the overall quality of this product. It comes in a 150ml bottle with the set and can also be bought separately in many drugstores. 

I found it most helpful to apply to damp hair, leave in for about 5-10 minutes and rinse thoroughly. I could really feel the stuff working and my hair felt nourished, soft and squeaky clean after use. 

In my opinion, any hair type could benefit from this mask, not just coloured treated hair. 




Have you used James Brown products before? How did you find them? Do you have any recommendations? xx

No comments:

Post a Comment