Sunday 10 March 2013

Fearne Cotton Hatbox Review


Body Spritzer

The information given on the packaging says it is ‘A powdery musk aroma, enhanced by creamy vanilla tones and a heart of soft muguet.’

I would say this describes the scent extremely well. I found the fragrance to be very strong almost like a perfume rather than a spritzer.

I wasn’t amazed by this product; the scent wasn’t a keen favourite of mine. The Fearne cotton range would probably be more suited to young girls or teens. Take note for next Christmas :)


Body Wash

Like the other products in the hat box, the scent was very strong. But the scent didn’t linger on the skin afterwards therefore if you want staying power, I would team it with the spritzer.

I really liked the packaging; the illustrations on the front are absolutely lovely. However, I found the bottle unpractical as the shower gel was very hard to get out while in the shower. I would have preferred a similar design to the body lotion.


Body Lotion

I found the body lotion to be super refreshing and calming on the skin. The tube packaging made getting the lotion out very easy. The scent remained on the skin for some time.

Body Polish

This product worked wonderfully to smooth and exfoliate dry skin. The grains were very corse and left skin feeling invigorated. The musky scent was present in the tub but didn’t hang around after use.

Shower Puff

I love receiving new shower puffs in these kinds of sets as I always use them in the shower. The Fearne cotton shower puff was satisfactory but not as good as the famous soap and glory one or other ones I have used in the past.



Have you tried any of the Christmas Boots Fearne Cotton range products? How did you find them? Will you be looking out for the sets next Christmas? xx

No comments:

Post a Comment