Saturday 23 February 2013

Champneys Distant Shores Products


Distant Shores Body Butter

The distant shores fragrance is a mixture of passion fruit, mango extracts and citrus oils. The fragrance is absolutely beautiful and because of this I had high hopes for this range of products.

I found the body butter left a distinctive and sweet scent on this skin which I loved. The overall appearance of the packaging was lovely and luxurious looking.

Despite these key factors I wasn’t overall impressed because the texture was slightly odd. It felt slightly clumpy and uneven. Applying the body butter to the skin was more difficult and left me feeling disappointed in the product.


Distant Shores Body Scrub

My impression of the product was extremely positive and I felt the quality was very high. I was over the moon with this body scrub.  As previously stated I adore the scent of the range.

The grains were very fine, making the scrub easy to apply. Despite this, the scrub left my skin feeling super smooth and silky. 


Distant Shores Shower Mousse

This was the first shower mousse I have used with a pumping dispenser so I didn’t really know what to expect. I found that the pump wasn’t that powerful and didn’t lather up as much I thought it would. 

I wasn’t too sure what benefit the mouse would have but I discovered it to be more moisturising than a general shower gel.


Distant Shores Bubble Heaven

This was probably my favourite product from the range alongside the body scrub. There’s not a great deal to say about bubble bath but I found the aroma divine.

Lots of bubbles were created in the bath and a small amount went along way. It’s a very luxurious product and I would most defiantly repurchase this item on its own.

No comments:

Post a Comment