Saturday 23 February 2013

Bessie designer skull bag £29.99 (originally £70.00) TKMaxx


I thought I would do a review of this fabulous bag I bought from TKMaxx. The design includes a diamante skull on the front. The rest of the bag is a mixture of blue faux suede and blue faux leather.

The bag is very practical is you are at university or college and have a lot of books etc. I tend to use it when I have a lot of slightly bigger things to carry.

Attached to the bag is a small purse and inside there is a vanity bag with a zip included. These can be used to store money, makeup etc.



I was attracted to the bag instantly when I popped into TKMaxx. Despite this I ended up leaving it but I saw it again on another day and thought what the hey and bought it.

I absolutely love the detailing including the zips and diamante. It has that designer feel about it. I’ve never heard of Bessies as a designer but feel the need to have a look out for similar items when I’m next in TKMaxx. 

I believe at £29.99 it’s a fairly reasonable price and at the original price of £70.00 it’s such a bargain.



No comments:

Post a Comment