Tuesday 8 January 2013

TOPSHOP Nail Polishes In ‘Adrenaline’ & ‘Solar’


‘Adrenaline’ Nail Polish £6

This is a beautiful nail varnish, great to add a little bit of a sparkle into your wardrobe. It’s mainly a lilac colour but it has all glitter bits. This makes it great to use as a topcoat with other coloured nail polishes.

I found the formula was really buildable. It worked with one coat or up to four coats to create different effects. I had taken a picture of what it looked like on my nails but in honesty the picture doesn’t do it enough justice. The effect created sparkles in the light and it looks super glamorous and girly.




‘Solar’ Nail Polish £6

Another superb nail polish from Topshop; I found the product to be easy to use and applied well to the nails. The formula was easy to build up for a more dramatic effect. I found about two coats looked best in my opinion.

The colour is really hard to describe. It changes in the light and has a hint of metallic glitter. Mostly it looks rather gold but in the bottle I find it appears mostly khaki green.

Great for all occasions and surprisingly versatile to what colour clothing items you wear alongside it. Worth every penny! :)




Click here to visit Topshops Nail Varnish Page.



No comments:

Post a Comment