Thursday 6 December 2012

Tatty Teddy 80 handy wipes £1


I found these wipes super handy, hence the name! Surprisingly this product can be picked up in Poundland. The item is great value for money and the pack of 80 wipes lasted me a really long time.


I was first attracted to this product by its gorgeous packaging, I love anything Tatty Teddy. The actual wipes are peach scented, making them a pleasure to use.


As advertised the wipes are soothing aloe, perfect for hands and face. I found them soft and gentle on the skin and worked well to remove makeup from the face.


I was extremely pleased with the product, despite each wipe being a little on the small side everything else I love about this item. I will defiantly be repurchasing.

Have you picked up any beauty bargains in Poundland?

No comments:

Post a Comment