Sunday 16 December 2012

L’Oreal telescopic clean definition mascara (£10.99 Boots)


I bought this same mascara years ago and remembered it to be excellent quality. £10.99 is a lot of money in my mind but I see it as an investment, as I don’t buy mascara often but use it quite regularly.


Everybody’s lashes are different but I find this particularly brand works well for me. It really brings out each lash and makes them look super long.


The brush is long and thin which is great for reaching the corners. Also the brush never gets clumps as the nozzle is small enough so when you pull the wand out it gets get off any excess.


This is probably my all time favourite mascara (or at least out of the ones I’ve tried in the past!) The only disappointment was the writing on the packaging came off quite easily, other than that it’s beautiful mascara, go buy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment