Saturday 15 December 2012

John Frieda Luxurious Volume Shampoo (£5.89 Boots)


My friend recommended this and she told me John Frieda was a go to brand. This is an absolutely stunning product and after using this particularly item for the first time, I know I will repurchase it time and time again.


The shampoo formula worked wonders for my hair type. After using this product, my hair was beautifully full and volumized. It also made my hair squeaky clean and very shiny.


This consistency was very thick and lathered well. The scent smelt clean and fresh. I was also very drawn to the packaging; the thick plastic bottle added luxury and the solid cap made it easy to use.


There are not enough words to say how much I was impressed by this shampoo. It’s one of the best shampoos I’ve come across. It’s extremely great quality for the price and I recommend highly if you would like more thick and shiny hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment