Sunday 16 December 2012

I love... Strawberries & Milkshake/Mango & Papaya Shower Smoothie 200ml (£2.05 each Superdrug)


I was attracted to this product because I liked the sound of it being a smoothie. I’d also tried the Radox version and wanted to try this duplicate. 


I quite liked the strawberries and milkshake, it smelt lovely but I disliked the mango and papaya, it smelt kind of odd. Both of the products had a fairly faint aroma unlike the Radox version which is quite strong.


I was pleased with the packaging; it was quite pretty and nice to have in the bathroom. Despite this I don’t think I’ll be repurchasing, I simply wasn’t impressed enough.


I went into Poundland the other day and noticed they had radox shower and bath smoothies so might buy them next time.


Have you tried a shower smoothie, what did you think? Do you have any recommendations?

No comments:

Post a Comment