Monday 30 July 2012

Review of St Ives Invigorating Apricot Scrub 30ml (99p from Superdrug or 4 for 3 offer)


I purchased the full size of this year’s back and decided to rekindle my love for this wonderful product. I remember really liking it at the time, when I was a teen. Then for some reason forgot about it! I saw the travel size version in Superdrug this week and thought I would give it a go.


I found the travel size version really handy, and was ideal for testing it out again. The packaging design is lovely and the squeezy bottle is handy to get out the stuff quickly. You don’t need a great deal of product for it to have an effect on your skin, so the 30ml might last me a bit.


It should be used by first splashing water across your face then applying it to the skin in a gentle circular motion. The product is thick and rough and gets rid of dead skin cells really quickly. The aroma of apricots is fairly subtle but pleasant. It’s a product that gets to work quite quickly and the effect is almost instant after washing it off.


It left my skin feeling beautiful, soft and smooth. I’ve been using it this past week and have really high praise for it. St Ives does other beauty items including a body scrub which is fairly similar to this. Click here to view the product range on Superdrug.

1 comment:

  1. I love this scrub

    Just letting you know I have nominated your blog for the Leibster Award
    Visit my blog to read about it & get your award badge and the rules.
    Lysette x


    www.golden-statement.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete