Saturday 28 July 2012

Primark Nail Polish Remover pads 25 pad pack X 2 (£1.00) Review


This is an essential item that I thought was worth reviewing. There has been a bit of a buzz about those nail vanish remover pots you can get, I must say I haven’t tried those yet.

I tend to use nail varnish remover pads which have the remover already on them. I recently picked up the Primark version of these and was pretty pleased with the results.



The scent isn’t overpowering, but there is a lovely fragrant strawberry aroma. There is a lot of the remover substance on each pad, making it very easy to remove any nail polish.


The pads work very effectively and I imagine the two pots I received together for £1 will last me a good while. The only one downer about this item is that I wasn’t struck on the boring packaging, but at £1 I can’t complain.

They are a bargain in my opinion because you get 50 pads altogether (25 per pack). If you are after this product, you should find them by the till with the smaller pick me up at last minute items.

2 comments:

  1. I'll be picking these up for sure when I'm next in Primark! :)

    Lucy
    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi LucyLou! There a complete bargain! Thanks for the comments! :)

    ReplyDelete