Thursday 12 July 2012

Lavera natural concealer (light) £10.90


Lavera is supposed to be an excellent brand, particularly for sensitive skin. My skin isn’t really that sensitive but I like the idea of all natural ingredients and thought I would try out this brand of cosmetics.

I got the product in light, it’s an ok colour match, my skin is quite pale but I think the colour will be ok for the summer months.



The packaging is fairly plain looking but I enjoy using the product. I would say it’s a light coverage. I’m not really used to liquid concealers so it’s taking me a while to work out how to use it.

I find if I dab it on in specks and then blend with fingers, this works quite well. If you own a concealer brush, that would work well too.



I don’t think I will be repurchasing, mainly because it’s such a light coverage as well as the fact it’s over £10. It has made me curious to try other products as it’s a very well made product.

 

(I bought this product at the Danby health shop, North York Moors)

No comments:

Post a Comment