Tuesday 24 July 2012

InStyle June 2012 freebie – Nails inc nail polish (£3.80 for the magazine)


In the June edition of InStyle magazine there was an offer featuring a free nails inc nail polish. I apologise for leaving this blog post too late for people to see this review and by a copy of the June magazine. 


Three colours were available to collect, including pink, nude and the lilac one which I choose. The colours available from InStyle magazine are quite adaptable and go with a range of outfit colours.


I was highly impressed with the quality of the product. The consistency was extremely good, making applying with the wand effortless. The colour came out really well on the nails and only one coat was needed. 


I love experimenting with new nail polish colours, and this lilac nails inc was a lovely change from the nudes I normally reach to.


I actually wore this nail polish on my birthday, with a pair of blue polka dot trousers. I recommend buying nails inc polishes at full price as was delighted with the results of the freebie.



No comments:

Post a Comment