Tuesday 24 July 2012

Faith in Nature rejuvenating facial Wash - £5.99


This item was bought in Danby, North York Moors health shop and also featured in my Danby holiday haul blog post. Faith in Nature products can be bought online and from other health/drugstore shops in England too. Click here for a link to buy this product on the Faith in Nature website.


This product I have repurchased a couple of times now. It is definitely one of my go to skin care product which I look forward to buying when I come back to Danby.


I really Trust the brand and seem to include calming ingredients which do not aggravate the skin. It leaves the skin feeling not too dry or oily but just the right amount.


It is a gentle product which I feel comfortable using day to day. My skin feels soft and refreshed after each use. The scent isn’t overpowering but smells fresh and pretty.


The packaging is lovely and the dispenser is sturdy and easy to use. The 150ml bottle lasts me ages also. At £5.99 I think it’s fairly good value because of the quality you receive.

No comments:

Post a Comment