Monday 30 July 2012

Belated Glamour Freebie – That Gal Brightening Face Primer


A free face primer was available in the July edition of Glamour magazine. Unfortunately the magazine is no longer on sale, but thought that I would review the free product if others are debating whether to buy it full size.


Firstly, I was attracted to the pretty and modern packaging. However the box was quite big, therefore I was expected a slightly bigger item. When I got the item out of the box it was a pretty tiny 7.5ml tube.


I got a bit out of the tube and apply it quite liberally to my face. I found the pink tone, made my skin quite rosy and with a small bit of pink shimmer. There was a nice strawberry scent too.

The pink tones of the product showed up quite a lot of my skin, with being pale. Despite this I found the liquid to be quite moisturising on dryer patches of my skin. I did not see a great deal of difference, before and after other than a more pink tone to the face.



After using the product, I found applying more lightly to the face works well on my pale skin. In addition, it works ok as a highlighter on my cheekbones.

But I wasn’t really hooked on the product; I wasn’t amazed with the overall look. But the end result most probably depends on your skin type and how you apply it.

No comments:

Post a Comment