Tuesday 13 March 2012

TOPSHOP Lipstick in ‘Innocent’ review


Wow I was really pleased with this lipstick! I’m not really a lipstick person, and bought this lipstick hoping I could find a lipstick that I liked and that suited me.

While in Topshop, I was browsing different lipsticks and ‘innocent’ seemed like a really lovely shade, I dabbed a bit on and decided that I would buy it.



I’ve never tried using matt lipsticks before, and this lipstick is a lovely matt pink. Matt lipsticks create a completely different look to glossy lipsticks which I think I prefer. Some people say matt lipsticks, such as Barry Ms lipstick can be quite drying. With the Topshop lipsticks, I did not find this.

Also the lipstick is versatile because adding a little bit, can add a lovely summery tint to the lips and adding more creates a more high fashion look. I would recommend this brand and shade, I have fair skin and the colour compliments a variety of skin tones. It is £8 to buy!

No comments:

Post a Comment