Sunday 4 March 2012

Newcastle Shopping Haul

I had an amazing weekend away in Newcastle with two of my good friends. We went to see the Olly Murs concert and had a shopping spree – lots of fun!

Decided to blog my Newcastle shopping haul with lots of cool pics! I will be reviewing some of these items later.















Here is a list of what I bought, where I bought it from and how much each item cost...

H&M: Nude jacket £29.99, vanilla body scrub £1.99

TOPSHOP: Nail polishes in sketch and big smoke £5 each, lipstick in innocent £8.

Boots: Tony and Guy shampoo for fine hair £3.99, Tony and guy conditioner for fine hair £3.99.

Paperchase: Disco pen £2.50, teatime list notebook £2.75

Pri Mark: Disney nautical t-shirt £7, Tini Tempah style glasses £1

The Body Shop: Makeup sample pack £20, 3 for 2 on travel size products (mango lip butter, coconut body butter and shampoo moisturise) £8.20

HMV: Coldplays new album £10

Thats Entertainment: Going Shopping DVD £1.99

No comments:

Post a Comment